- Curriculum Vitae
- Name: Leuthmany Insisiengmay (Male)
- Date of Birth: September 3rd, 1954
- Place of Birth: Savannakhet, Laos
- Nationality: Lao
- Current Address: Wattay Nyai Tong Village, Vientiane, Lao PDR.
- Occupation: Actor, writer, and stage director.
- Job Title: Director, Object Theatre Kabong Lao
- (Ministry of Culture, Information, and Tourism, retired as of May, 2015)
- 1975 National University of Laos （Bachelor's Degree in French）
- 1981 Graduated from Teachers' College (Language Arts)
- 1981-1982 Teacher at the Teachers' College (Arts Education, Ministry of Education)
- 1983-1993 Actor at the Drama Theatre and in charge of TV program, "Farmers Drama".
- 1995 Training on clowning in France
- 1999 Performing artist as a clown at the National Circus
- 2000 Established Object Theatre, Kabong Lao as a director (Ministry of Culture and Information)
- 2004 Lead the Kabong Lao to become the ASEAN Heritage
- 2005 Director for stage performance in Japan (Kabong Lao), Foundation Modern Puppet Center
- 2005-2006 Joined the Mekong Partnership Program by PETA (Philippine)
- 2006 Director, Kabong Lao performance in Goteborg Theatre and Dance Festival, Sweden.
- 2007 Joined the project "Children's Voice", by International Theatre Institute (ITI) Sweden.
- 2008 Kabong Lao at the World Puppet Theatre Festival, France
- 2014 Participation at the World Object Theatre Festival, Thailand
In January 2016 he had an exhibition at the i:cat gallery, Vientiane